Garden View, an apartment on the first floor in Parham Hall, is a lovely conversion with high ceilings and windows that are large giving a light airy feel to the property and lovely views over the gardens. It has its own private entrance and garden area and the owners provide a welcome pack of produce from their kitchen garden: eggs, marmalade, vegetables in season, flowers. It is an ideal place from which to explore the delights of Suffolk with the market town of Framlingham three miles away and the coastal town of Aldeburgh only fourteen miles away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest amenities: Less than 5 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, open plan sitting area, kitchen
- Beds: King-size bed
- Luxuries: DVD, radio, CD
- General: Electric storage heaters with convector setting, TV. Wi-fi
- Utilities: Electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge with icebox, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, travel cot, high chair, bike storage, welcome pack provided. Use of owner's freezer in garage
- Outdoors: Private area, garden furniture. All weather tennis court by arrangement
- Parking: Two cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
"A quiet, peaceful, well equipped property surrounded by lovely gardens, with easy access to local towns and the coast."
"Very pleasant apartment; lovely location."
"We were very happy with the prompt and efficient service from Suffolk Secrets and the property was perfect for our needs."
"Very clean - thank you. We fell in love with the hens."
"For peace and quiet it is unbeatable."
"Hope to come again, really liked Suffolk this was our 1st visit."
"Very well appointed apartment, we enjoyed our stay."
"We found it all beautifully set up and were very comfortable."
"Very nice property, in lovely surroundings and very quiet. "
"Excellent apartment in beautiful grounds. Would recommend to others."
"Very good comfortable accommodation and very helpful hosts "
"Was a lovely relaxing place to stay. Welcomed with flowers fruit and wine."
"Lovely property, comfortable, peaceful, very warm and cosy, lovely gardens. Not suitable for anyone with limited mobility because of spiral metal staircase to entrance."
"The property was wonderful, and to have the freedom to walk the fabulous garden was a bonus. "