Framlingham is celebrating Halloween with a number of scary goings-on.
Below we share some of the Halloween events around the area:
Halloween Events around Framlingham
- Spooky Framlingham Castle with Creepy Critters is running daily from 11am – 4:30pm. Get hands-on with creepy crafts and a wicked witch-themed quest. Free with Admission.
- Firework & Halloween Spectacular at Stonham Barns takes place on Friday 25th October from 5pm, raising funds for St Elizabeth Hospice. Tickets are £10, under 16’s go free.
- The Halloween Spooktacular at Stonham Barns runs daily from 24th October to 27th October from 2pm. It’s the perfect Halloween show for the family. Tickets are from £10.
- The Queen at Brandeston is hosting a Children’s Halloween Party on 31st October from 4-6pm and a Fancy Dress Halloween Party from 6pm on Friday 1st November.
Further Afield – Ipswich
- Who’s Afraid of the Park? 2019 at Trinity Park, Ipswich on Friday 25th & Saturday 26th October – hosted by St Elizabeth Hospice. Follow the spooky trail and encounter many weird and terrifying creatures – book your slot online – check site for ticket prices.
- Pumpkin Carving at Jimmy’s Farm, Ipswich is running everyday up to Halloween from 10am to 3:30pm. £4 + admission fee.
- Wild Tots Halloween Special in Christchurch Park is on the 31st October and in Holywells Park on the 1st November from 12pm. Join this Spooktacular session with Suffolk Wildlife Trust for kids 18 months to 5 years. Tickets just £4.
Check out the following posts for other Suffolk Halloween treats (or tricks):
- Bury St Edmunds Halloween Events
- Woodbridge Halloween Events
- Southwold Halloween Events
- Lavenham Halloween Events